As the Beatles taught us: “Love is all you need.”
But how do you attract more love into your life?
The July membership interview introduces you to an expert on love with answers to that very question.
Bela Gandhi, one of our country’s top dating coaches, has been called “Cupid for Hire” and the “Fairy Godmother of Dating.”
She is the founder and president of Smart Dating Academy in Chicago and a popular contributor on The Steve Harvey Show.
Bela’s strategies can help anyone to be more loving and attract more love, regardless of marital or romantic status.
These are things we all can do — for free! — starting right NOW!
Listen here to Bela’s ideas about the best mindset for finding love:
In the full interview, you’ll learn:
- Why you should want to be a “psychotic optimist”
- The tried-and-true way to get people to like you
- The beauty and benefits of a mindset of social generosity
- Ways to “soften up” your style and approach to people
- What simple device you can use to improve relationships and even have more sex
- Strategies to enhance your body language to increase your magnetism
- How to give yourself a lift when you are feeling low
- The No. 1 thing you must do before you start dating
- Where and how to meet the best people to date
- Tips to refresh your online dating profile for spectacular results
To hear the rest of this invaluable interview, join the Women on Fire Monthly Membership today.
You will become part of what New York Times’ best-selling author Marianne Williamson calls “the ultimate ‘you go, girl’ community for inspiration and support.”
You have only a few more days to receive the full interview with Bela Gandhi, your personalized coaching materials, access to the Women on Fire private Facebook page and much, much more.
Join us today at Womenonfire.com/membership!
We can’t wait to meet you!
P.S. When you join today, you will have access to this powerful interview, the July Women on Fire live video master class on July 19 and you’ll be invited into the private Women on Fire Facebook page. Plus, when you do you’ll become part of the safest, most connective and inspiring group of women you’ll ever meet. Why not join now!?