During a troubled period in my life, a time when I was experiencing my own psychic trauma, I discovered the work of Marianne Williamson.
I must have listened to a cassette recording of her lecture” Emotional Healing” a thousand times.
Her brilliant insights gave me purpose and strength in those dark days. They continue to inspire and guide me to this day.
I was fortunate to meet Marianne in 1999 and she has been my friend and mentor ever since.
For the September interview, I am pleased to introduce you to this internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher and New York Times best-selling author.
Marianne shares her humanity and wisdom as we discuss her new book, Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment.
She believes we are seeing an epidemic of the overuse of antidepressants.
She describes how normal human pain — such as the grief that follows the death of a loved one — is being diagnosed as depression and treated with psycho-therapeutic medications.
This deadening of deep feelings robs people of life’s most profound lessons.
Listen in as Marianne outlines what she sees as a crisis in this country:
In the full interview, you will learn:
• That emotional suffering is treated way too often as mental illness
• How numbing strong emotions stunts spiritual growth and hinders progress
• What your tears can tell you
• About the fallacy of a “normal” timetable for grieving
• How our own troubled times teach us compassion for others
• What is keeping you from experiencing miracles in your life
• The importance of finding a path to forgiveness
• Why you should have a daily spiritual practice
• What A Course in Miracles teaches about personal responsibility for our own experience
To hear the rest of this thought-provoking interview, join the Women on Fire Monthly Membership today.
You will become part of what Marianne Williamson herself calls Women on Fire — “the ultimate ‘you go, girl’ community for inspiration and support.”
You have only a few more days to receive the full interview with Marianne, your personalized coaching materials, live chat master classes, access to the Women on Fire private Facebook page and much, much more.
Join us today at Womenonfire.com/membership!
We can’t wait to meet you!
P.S. When you join today, you will have access to this powerful interview, the September Women on Fire live video master class on September 13, and you’ll be invited into the private Women on Fire Facebook page. Plus, when you do you’ll become part of the safest, most connective and inspiring group of women you’ll ever meet. Why not join now!?