Each month, our founder, Debbie Phillips, interviews an inspiring expert for monthly members. If you’re not yet a member, please be our guest and listen in today for free to a clip of Debbie’s upcoming candid interview with journalist and New York Times bestselling author, Sheila Weller.
Sheila is a brilliant writer whose work has been published in some of today’s major magazines including Vanity Fair, New York magazine, Rolling Stone, and many more. She has authored seven books, including her latest, The News Sorority: Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Christiane Amanpour — and the (Ongoing, Imperfect, Complicated) Triumph of Women in TV News. And she’s giving Women on Fire members the inside scoop on what she discovered about these amazing women!
Simply press PLAY on the image below to listen to a brief audio clip (2:50) of this exciting and juicy interview.
In the full interview package, you’ll discover key insights inspired by Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric and Christiane Amanpour:
- Turning your pain into your purpose
- Strategies to help you stand up for what’s right in the face of authority
- The No. 1 way to stay grounded during chaotic times
- Embracing your personality without apologizing for it
All that plus an intimate look at some of the most beloved women in news!
If you are already a monthly member, enjoy this sneak preview. You’ll receive the full interview package in your mailbox in early October.
If you aren’t yet a member and would like to receive the full interview with Sheila Weller, I invite you to join us TODAY! You will also receive:
- An invitation to our popular monthly live video coaching call/chat with Debbie Phillips, in which you have a chance to receive personalized coaching on whatever you are struggling with
- Access to our private, members-only Facebook group, where you can connect and feel the support of our amazing community
- Personalized coaching materials each month
- Plus many more benefits!
Click here to register to receive October’s monthly membership package. Registration to receive the interview with Sheila Weller ends on Saturday, September 27, 2014. You have only 48 hours left!
Don’t miss out on this entertaining interview that will absolutely capture your heart!
P.S. Register by Saturday, September 27, and you will receive a FREE, red leather Women on Fire journal to keep your dreams in!