I hope these early days of spring find you sharing in the renewed sense of life blooming all around.
And I’m so excited to bring you some extra help to shake off any leftover winter blahs!
In my April membership interview, I had a fun and fascinating conversation with feng shui expert Karen Rauch Carter. I know many of you are familiar with her best-selling book, Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life.
For those of you who don’t know, feng shui is an ancient Chinese system for harmonizing energy and creating a positive flow in your life by rearranging your environment.
Karen treats us to some tips on how to use spring-cleaning chores and simple “cures” to improve your health, career, love life and more.
If you’re not yet part of our Women on Fire membership, please be our guest and listen in as Karen talks about the challenge of having a healthy home with modern technology:
In the rest of the interview, you’ll discover:
- What feng shui is and why it is important in your life
- Simple “cures” that fix energy that is stuck or damaging to your health, career, relationships — even your pets
- How to use feng shui to attract the love of your life or to deepen your intimate relationship and enjoy a better sex life
- The importance of the front door to your home
- Possible reasons you can’t get a good night’s sleep
- When to call a feng shui expert and when to use a personal organizer
- And so much more
In the After Interview, Women on Fire member Carrie Saba talks about some of her own success stories from using Karen’s book and feng shui techniques.
If you aren’t yet a member and want to receive this Women on Fire exclusive, click here to join us today.
Only a few days remain for you to have access to this interview.
P.S. If you sign up now, in addition to receiving access to this powerful interview and other exciting benefits, you will be invited to attend the April Women on Fire Live Chat master class on Tuesday, April 18. Karen Rauch Carter will be joining us to answer your questions!