When you think about someone being a CEO, what comes to mind?
And how does that apply to you?
In a quick survey, here’s what women in my life said a CEO is responsible for:
- Is in charge of the direction
- Holds the vision, values and goals
- Knows how and what to delegate
- Builds and sustains a great team
- Holds the ultimate responsibility and is where the buck stops
- Leads everyone through good times and bad
- Is the one in charge who doesn’t give up when others do
- Has tough skin to receive criticism and either ignores it or uses it for growth
- Figures out complex issues
- Knows when to take charge and when to let go
Unless you are currently the CEO of a company, you may not think of yourself as a Chief Executive Officer.
But I urge you to carefully read each statement above, and I think you may look at being CEO a little differently.
No matter your job or your position, at the very least, you are the CEO of your life and your family’s life!
In today’s video, I ask three questions that will help you to see how well you are doing at being the CEO of your life.
Use your answers to the questions in the video as a starting point to begin taking charge of your life in a way you might not have done before.
With this new knowledge and power, what is one change you’re going to make this week?
However you decide to fully express your CEO capabilities, we are here to cheer you on!
Now…about that private jet 😉