The long-awaited Women on Fire Day in Columbus, Ohio is over.
And the joy from the love, inspiration, new and rekindled friendships, wisdom and great energy from the day still lingers. Proving once again that “isolation is the dream-killer” and we can do so much more in the company of each other than alone!
Nearly 150 women from 17 states ranging in age from teens to 80s came to Ohio for the day filled with inspiration, strategies and support.
Here are a few highlights from the day’s photos in this video by Jamie Eslinger.
Do you see yourself or recognize other Women on Fire in the video? No matter, I hope you will be uplifted to see so many women “on fire” in one room cheering on each other’s success!
Huge thanks to ALL of these Women on Fire for making the day so special:
* Jan Allen for organizing and hosting this amazing day at the gorgeous Franklin Park Conservatory.
* Keynote speaker — the one and only, five-time Emmy Award-winning producer, writer and star of her own show on SiriusXM — Janette Barber
* Panelists who spoke from their hearts about their lives: Liz Lessner, Debi Lilly, Mary Ellen Jones
* Women on Fire book co-authors who shared their stories from the book and gave an update on where they are today: Allison Barry, Lori Gagnon, Holly Getty, Mary Ellen Jones, Shannon McCaffery, Ginny Barney and Patti Wynn Brown.
* Our super-human and inexhaustible volunteers: Tandi Musuraca, Tricia Simpson, Angela Ittu, Kim Dettmer and Sandra Gurvis.
* During Women on Fire Day, Andrea Dowding was honored for coaching so many women to success. The day was dedicated to her for her unflinching determination to help women and girls share their gifts, strengths and talents with the world.
Since 2008, Andrea has led Women on Fire coaching groups and teas, along with Jerry Browning.
* Women on Fire and Sophfronia Scott presented the first annual Theo Scott Scholarship to inspiring, young entrepreneur Nicole Lovett. The award was in honor of Sophfronia’s sister Theo who died this past summer and had planned to attend Women on Fire Day.
* Thank you to photographer Nancy Lambert who deftly assembled 150 women to take that final amazing photo in the video!
Thank you so much for being a part of our powerful and ever-expanding circle of love, inspiration and caring.