Have you ever wondered where artists and inventors get their ideas? Do you marvel at how they turn those images into reality?
In my interview for the October Women on Fire membership, I spoke with Sally Taylor, the brilliant musician, singer/songwriter, artist and entrepreneur.
Besides her recording career, Sally is the creator of an innovative project called Consenses. This amazing interactive exhibit was a collaboration between 150 artists and artisans from around the world.
In this interview, Sally took me through a masterclass of the artistic process.
Her life story will also amaze and inspire you. She grew up surrounded by creativity and success as the daughter of not one but two superstars—Carly Simon and James Taylor.
Here are a few of the things you will discover in the full interview with Sally:
- Her reflections on the gifts and joys of being a child of celebrity, as well as the obligations and pressures
- How creativity became her coping mechanism during her parents’ public divorce
- Why she was long determined NOT to become a musician when she grew up
- About the inspiration and creative development of Consenses, her groundbreaking art exhibit
- Her plans for the future of Consenses in classrooms around the globe
- The one question she learned will open doors for you when you need help
- The satisfaction of interpreting an image in your mind into a work of art
- The advice her famous parents have given her, and the advice she’s given to them!
If you’re not yet part of our Women on Fire membership yet, please be our guest and listen to this delightful, two-minute clip of my conversation with Sally Taylor.
Here, Sally shares favorite childhood memories of her parents:
You will be inspired by Sally’s creative path and reminiscences of her incredible life. Plus, you’ll enjoy samples of Sally’s beautiful singing!
If you are already a member of our Women on Fire monthly membership, enjoy this preview of what will soon arrive in your mailbox soon.
If you aren’t yet a member and want to receive this Women on Fire exclusive, click here to join us today.
Only a few days remain for you to have access to this interview.
Join us today at Womenonfire.com/membership!
P.S. When you join today, you will have access to this powerful interview, the September Women on Fire live video master class on September 13, and you’ll be invited into the private Women on Fire Facebook page. Plus, when you do you’ll become part of the safest, most connective and inspiring group of women you’ll ever meet. Why not join now!?